The CasePress by UniBind is a must-have addition to the CaseMaker 650. Once your custom case cover is complete, the CasePress will form the steel u-spine in order to make your product ready to bind. UniBind has multiple sizes of Spine Cassettes for use with the CasePress. This also includes ring cassettes in either two or four ring formats. These interchangeable cassettes are surely an easy way to form different size spines in a variety of case covers.
Create the Spine in Your Book with the Pull of a Handle
The CasePress by UniBind is certainly a must-have accessory for the CaseMaker 650. With your custom case cover complete, the CasePress will form the steel spine make your product ready to bind. UniBind has multiple size Spine Cassettes which also include ring cassettes in either two or four ring formats. The interchangeable spine cassettes are an easy way to form different size spines in a variety of case covers.
For more information on the CasePress and interchangeable Spine Cassettes, click the link below or call one of our sales representatives.
Features & Benefits
- Minimum cover size: 4″ x 4″ (10 cm x 10cm)
- Maximum cover size: 12″ x 12″ (30 cm x 30 cm)
- Allows you to shape & make the personalized hardcover ready to bind
- Adjustable to the hardcover’s spine size
- Allows book production as of one piece
- No set-up times
- Maintenance free
US System Specifications
- Size: 31″ x 18″1/2
- Weight: 99lb (including 1 cassette)
- 2 standard ring cassette sizes (2 rings – 4 rings)
- Other spine cassette sizes available on request